Tuesday 3 January 2017

NOTICE

hello! and happy new year 2017!

it has been a while since i last opened this blog. many things happened in 2016, both good and bad things. 2016 is one hell of a ride, in which i learnt many many things. i admitted that in the midst of many things happening, i kind of forget that i have a fic recs blog.

however, when i read one of my previous post, i have realised that i used an ableist slur, for which i would like to sincerely apologise. i almost had a heart attack when i noticed the slur, and i immediately lost faith in my old self. i deeply regretted my action and vowed to never used the slur again. the slur has been deleted and would never been repeated. i know that my action is an unforgivable one, but i do wish for everyone's forgiveness.

also, since 2017 is already here, i also would like to thanks everyone who read this blog! when i first made this blog, it was for my random rambling. it was true that i have always wanted to make a fic recs, but it had not been my intention to make this blog specifically for fic recs. however, since it seems like i received quite a big audience (really, thank you! it still blows me away sometimes when i saw the number of people who read my blog.) i decided to devote myself more on this blog. thank you for your support and your trust in me. i know my fic recs format have not been the best one, and my blogspot theme is really dull. i do wish to change that. i am also aware of how sometimes i make ??? comments. i am bad at commenting. i also wish to change that. however, when i did not write a comment, it might mean that i did not have any inspiration on what to write.

tldr; i am sorry for being absent for so many months but please know that i am not abandoning this blog. more fic recs will come, i swear. happy new year 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment